NEW FOR 2018-2019
Procedures for turning in forms with the implementation of RenWeb last year have been revised. All students and parents will need to go through their ParentsWeb account to review and acknowledge understanding of the various documents. Refer to your Back-to-School mailing from the week of July 23rd or see information under Parents Resources.
*The electronic signature will need to be done for each student and parent before the start of the first activities practice. The NDHSAA Physical Form will still need to be turned into the Activities Office prior to the first practice.
The documents being signed off on can be found on the Student Resource page include:
- 2018-2019 Shanley Handbook
- 2018-2019 Sullivan Handbook
- Code of Conduct
- Acceptable Use Agreement
- Concussion Fact Sheet
- Student Acknowledgement and Risk Warning
- Release of Medical Information (HIPAA) 2018-19
- Information for All NDHSAA Activities
- Season Pass Order Form ’19-’20
- Season Pass Co-op Order Form ’19-’20
- Window Decals Order Form ’19-’20
- SportsLeader…JPII Catholic Schools is proud to announce a partnership with SportsLeader to help build faith and community within our co-curricular activities.
- Jim Hughes Tourney Info 2020
- Murray McManus Tourney Info 2019