Procedures for turning in forms have been streamlined.
All students need to complete the Receipt and Acknowledgement sheet indicating acceptance and understanding of the various documents. This sheet can be found below and on the website under “For Students” tab.
*Documents to be turned into the school office before the first practice
- *Receipt & Acknowledgement sheet with Field Trip Permission sheet (signed and initialed)
- *JPII Schools Activities Trip Form
- *NDHSAA Physical Form
Information needed to complete the Receipt & Acknowledgement sheet
- 2017-2018 Shanley Handbook
- 2017-2018 Sullivan Handbook
- Code of Conduct Acknowledgement
- Acceptable Use Agreement
- Concussion Fact Sheet
- Student Acknowledgement and Risk Warning
- Release of Medical Infomation (HIPAA) 2017-18