- Complete the New Family Application 2017-2018.
- Read the Cost of Education 2017-18, message from Mike Hagstrom.
- Complete either the JPII Sponsoring Parish Tuition Agreement 2017-2018 or the JPII Non-Sponsoring Parish Tuition Agreement 2017-2018.
- Submit Registration fee (payment of $50.00/student)
- Complete the Permission to Release Official School Records and return to the Admissions Office. JPII will send all signed Release of Records forms directly to your child’s current school to gather all academic and behavioral transcripts and documents.
- Submit a completed Recommendation Form. The recommendation should come from a teacher in a core subject area.
- Personal meeting with Admission Director or others as needed.
- Please see the below list of scholarships options:
Little Deacons – 3 yr. old Early Childhood Development Program
Little Deacons Application 2017-2018
The JPII Admission’s Team may request additional information if needed. The JPII Admission’s Team will make the admission decision based on information provided. The Admission Director will inform your family of the decision via a telephone call or mail.